- Any spec script from any existing television show, or any original television pilot will be considered. Reality shows are accepted also.
- Entered scripts may not have been previously sold.
- Multiple entries are accepted, provided a signed entry form and appropriate entry fee is attached to each submission.
- Multiple authorship is acceptable.
- Scripts must be the original work of the author(s),18 or older.
- Scriptapalooza recommends registering your script with The Library of Congress.
- Emailed entry must be accompanied by the following:
- Completed official entry form
- Entry fee
- Completed script
- Submit scripts in English only.
- Please submit your entry with all your information on the cover page:
The title, author’s name, address, phone number and email address.
- Body pages must be numbered.
- Scripts must be in television standard format.
- Entry in the competition is void where prohibited by law.
Here are our requirements to enter the television competition. Please understand that sometimes your submission is under or over the page limit and that is acceptable. We do not disqualify entrants.
- Pilots – 30 to 60 pages
- 1 Hour Program – 50 to 60 pages
- Reality Shows – 1 to 5 page treatment
- 1/2 Hour Sitcom – 25 to 35 pages